- 499 AED for Private Car
- Maximum Number of People 1 to 5
- 02:30 PM – 03:00 PM (Expected Pickup)
- 08:30 PM – 09:00 PM (Expected Drop Off)
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
- Pickup and drop off from your selected location or hotel by a 4×4 car anywhere from Dubai and Sharjah
- Dune Bashing in 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4×4 car
- Sand Boarding
- Short camel ride (can be repeated)
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Desert Guided Driver
- Photos in Traditional Costumes
- Henna painting for ladies and children (a standard size Tattoo is free)
- Shisha pipe (hubble-bubble with one flavor at specific smoking Area)
- BBQ buffet 5* class dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Cold / Normal mineral water in the vehicle during transfers
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Mineral Water,Tea and Dates
- Sunset photo stop (capture your beautiful moment with your loved ones)
- Hotspot Wi-Fi inside the vehicle (available on request)
Live Entertainment Shows
- Tanoura Dance (Arabic Dance)
- Fire Show
- 2 Belly Dance shows
- Khaleeji Dance Show
- Liquor (Optional and paid locally as extra cost)
- Quad biking (optional and paid locally)
- Table service during dinner (unless VIP Food Service option selected)
- Any extra services not mentioned in the tour itinerary
Prepare yourself for activity
- Lose and Comfortable Shoes
- Sun Hat
- Sun Screen
- Light jacket
- Kids below 3 years are free of charge
- Dune Bashing is not recommended for Pregnant Ladies, People suffering from back pain or neck pain and heart patients
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- English or your preferable language is available on WhatsApp Chat Option
Know Before You Travel
- Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and not covered by the local partner’s insurance. Any bike damage will be your responsibility
- Entertainment activities (Tanoura and belly dance) will not be available on during the month of Ramadan.
- Casual loose-fitting clothing is recommended in summer and a jacket in winter
- Sports shoes or loose shoes where sand is pass through the shoes are required
- Please do not eat 2 to 3-hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
What is included in this tour?
If you are a fan of traveling and planning to go Middle East then don’t forget the Desert Safari. Well, Middle East and specifically UAE is considered the ideal place for Desert Safari. The UAE has certainly excelled in this department and their services and facilities for tourists are second to none. Here is why Dubai Desert Safari should be your next target.
Well, Dubai is one of the most visited places in the world. The numbers are going with every passing year and the tourists are just keep coming back to this beautiful part of the world. Desert Safari is the place to be if you really want to experience the life in UAE in the traditional way.
Why Go to Dubai For the Safari?
The Dubai Desert Safari is arguably the best one you will find the desert countries. Dubai offers so many services and facilities when it comes to Desert Safari. Well, Dubai has really excelled its competitors in the field of tourism. The government and the tourist companies are providing great facilities to the tourists for the Desert Safari.
Dubai Safari tour can be the tour of your life time. Want to know how? Well, the Desert Safari will make you fall in love with the beauty of Desert. You can enjoy Quad bikes ride, Camel Rides, henna designs and above all a great sunset experience as well.
The evening time in the Safari is calm yet amusing. You will definitely enjoy the eye-catching night shows which include belly dance and other notable attractions. The BBQ dinner is to die for and you will love the culinary taste of the UAE people for sure.
Don’t you think the Desert Safari will give you an experience to remember forever? A Camel ride in the desert and a great family pictures in the desert that you won’t be able to have anywhere in the world.
Desert Safari also offers you a 4×4 ride along with permanent water supply in the hot weather. Imagine spending a night under the sky full of starts with your family? A BBQ dinner along with Dune Bashing, Belly Dancing, Sand Ski, Shisha and an overnight stay at the camp. These are some of the breathtaking things to do while in Dubai.
The Desert Safari is really worth your time and money considering the amount of entertainment you will get. So, if you haven’t planned a tour yet then start thinking of planning a tour to Desert Safari in UAE.